Spicy Tuna Yama Mama Bites
Serves 18 to 20 bites
These healthy bites are gluten free and can also be vegetarian or made with the meat or seafood of your choice.
You will need
- 1 medium avocado, diced
- 1 cup sweet onion, diced
- 1 large Granny Smith apple, peeled and diced
- 1 medium tomato, diced and remove seeds
- 1 long English cucumber sliced about ¼ inch thick (peeling is optional)
- 1 lb. of sashimi grade tuna
- 1 medium lemon to squeeze
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of pepper
- 2 Tb of sriracha sauce
- 1 Tb of Yama Mama’s Lemon Cream Sauce
- Pickled ginger (optional)
- Lay slices of cucumber on a serving dish and set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix apple, avocado, onion, tomato, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. (This is Yama Mama’s Apple Salsa and is delish on anything!)
- In a medium sized bowl, mix tuna with Yama Mama’s Lemon Cream Sauce and sriracha sauce to create spicy tuna.
- Place a dollop of the spicy tuna mixture on each cucumber slice.
- Top spicy tuna with a dollop of Yama Mama’s Salsa.
- Drizzle more Yama Mama’s Lemon Cream Sauce on top if desired.
- Garnish with pickled ginger (optional).