- 1 cut sushi roll (See Sushi Rice Preparation)
- 1 ½ cups of Yama Mama Lemon Cream Sauce and lobster meat (See Preparation Section Below)
- 2 tablespoons of Panko – Japanese Bread Crumb (OPTIONAL)
- 1 tablespoon of Tobiko
- 1 tablespoon of Spicy Sriracha Sauce
- 1 tablespoon of Unagi Sauce
- Gari (Pickled Ginger)
- Soy Sauce
Meat for the Lobster Bomb
NOTE: Measurements are for 1 Sushi Roll
- Heat 1 cup of the Yama Mama Lemon Cream Sauce in a pan on the stove until it begins to bubble.
- Add ½ cup of lobster meat to the pan and turn off the heat. Stir well.
- Set Aside.
- Arrange sushi pieces side-by-side on a plate so that the rice and vegetables are facing upwards.
- With a spoon, carefully scoop the Yama Mama Lemon Cream Sauce and lobster meatover each sushi piece.
- Lightly sprinkle panko across the roll.
- Drizzle Unagi/Kabayaki Sauce over the Roll.
- Finish off with Spicy Sriracha Sauce.
- Garnish with tobiko.