- ½ cup of Thinly Sliced Chicken Breast
Alternatives: Pork, beef, or 4-6 Shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- ½ cup of Yama Mama’s Pad Thai Sauce
- 1 egg
- 4 tablespoons of Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 cup of Rinsed & Dried Bean Sprouts
- 1 Chopped Scallion Stem
- 1 cup of Pre-soaked (approximately 3-4 hours) Rice Noodle, packed firmly
- 2 tablespoons of Crushed Peanuts (OPTIONAL)
- Lime wedge
- Medium-Sized Frying Pan
- Heat the pan over medium-high heat to evaporate any residual moisture.
- Add 4 tablespoons of vegetable oil to the pan and heat until the oil smokes slightly.
- Crack egg to the heated pan and scramble for a few seconds. Be careful, hot oil may splatter.
- Add your choice of protein into the pan and continue to stir.
- Once the meats or shrimps are almost cooked, add 1 cup of rice noodles and toss in the pan to coat the noodles for approximately 30 seconds.
- Add ½ cup of Yama Mama’s Pad Thai Sauce to the pan and stir until the noodle absorbed most of the sauce about 1-2 minutes.
- Add half of the bean sprouts and 1 tablespoon (optional) of crushed peanuts to the pan and toss the noodles.
- Plate the Pad Thai and garnish with the rest of the bean sprouts, chopped scallion, lime wedge, and crushed peanuts.